I'm stoked to let you all know that my patreon is back in action.
I took a hiatus last year but now I'm ready to jump back into it. Here's what I've been working on so far in July:
Early access to new flash!
I showed off my finished sheet of forest flash to all my patrons, before it goes live for booking in the fall.
There's a timelapse video of me drawing the fox design below in procreate!
I made a phone and desktop wallpaper of my Always Dreaming cat, which you can download instantly.
Step-by-step design process
Coming up Sunday is a step-by-step talk through of how I designed Jess' tattoo!
Take a look at my recent sketchbook pages...they're a mess!
Q & A
I'll be recording a questions and answers this Monday so you can ask me anything at all. I mean, why wouldn't you want advice from me, right?
How Patreon works:
Patreon is a way of supporting artists on a monthly basis in return for goodies from them!
My Patreon consists of two tiers:
BLOOM tier ($5) with…
- A new phone wallpaper every month
- Early access to what I've been working on
- A look behind the scenes - into my sketchbook and processes!
- Annnd a monthly Q&A session where you can ask me anything!
GROW tier ($20) with…
- ALL previous tier benefits
- Access to ALL my previous content, dating back to April 2020!
- This includes over 20 ebook drawing tutorials on different flowers.... magnolia, cherry blossoms, roses, daffodils, poppies, lily of the valley and many, many more!!!
- All my video tutorials
- All my step by step guides
- All the phone wallpapers
- Botanical studies
- Plus all the bonus content I've posted!
If you decide you'd like to sign up to my patreon, you will be charged when you first subscribe (for that months content) and then on the 1st month after that. And you can unsubscribe at any time.
Please feel free to let me know if you have any questions, I love hearing from you.
If you want to see the tattoos I've been working on check out my instagram for the newest and latest!
Also, if you want to be the first to know about store updates subscribe to my newsletter here. You'll get a free phone wallpaper designed by me just for signing up! And who doesn't love free stuff?
As always, thank you for being interested in what I do!
Blog post edited by Sabrina