THE OFFICE EXPERIENCE
- Apo Whang-Od, 106 year-old Filipino tattoo artist was on the cover of Vogue Philippines ed
- Did everyone see the ultramassive black hole??? 30 BILLION time bigger than the sun. I just can't imagine.
- I'm going to New York for my birthday at the end of April!!! Going to be meeting my friend there, hitting the Strand, grabbing Prince street pizza and watching Hamilton 🥰. There's a Georgia O'Keeffe exhibit at the MOMA too.
- I've been rewatching House M.D. Some of it has not aged well, lol (has anything except Die Hard?). It also does absolutely nothing good for my health anxiety, but I can't stop.
- The National park service have these aaadorable crochet patterns to download for free (I mean I don't crochet but if I did….)
- She's 6lbs!!!
- She no longer has a uterus! She had her op on the 15th and we used these suuuuper cute onsies to keep her away from her wound (the cone was not going to happen).
- She's as cuddly as ever and has taken so being my big spoon at night.
- She was deeeelighted to be out of her onsie now she's healed
- I got her a furminator as suggested by a client and OMG sooooooo much fur!!!!
LOOK AT HER!!!
MARCH TATTOO TIME
ROSE - full day (wraps more than you can see)
SANDRA - full day
TIFFANY - half day
BRIANNA - full day
JOSH - half day
JESSICA - flash
NOAH - full day (wraps forearm)
ALYSON - flash
KIM - half day
ROB - half day
DAKOTA - flash
MELISSA - full day
JOSH - 1 month
KIM - 6 years
BRIANNA - 4 years
Want to see more of my recent tattoo work? Head on over to my instagram!