AFTERCARE - CLING FILM
Cling Film Bandage Guidelines
Remove cling film bandage after 4 to 8 hours
- Wash the tattoo with unscented soap and warm water to remove any coagulated blood or lymph
- Pat dry with paper towel
- Do not leave bandage on overnight
During the first 1-2 days (when/if your tattoo is still ‘tacky’)
- Only touch your tattoo with clean hands
- Wash the tattoo with unscented soap and warm water twice a day to remove any coagulated blood or lymph
- Pat dry with a paper towel
- Ensure all clothing touching the tattoo is clean
When your tattoo starts to dry up slightly
- Wash your tattoo at least once a day and pat dry with a paper towel
- Do not soak the tattoo for at least 2 weeks (no bathing or swimming)
- Do not scratch your tattoo!! It will become itchy and flaky. This is normal. As it dries do not pick or rub any of the dry areas
- Apply ‘Unscented Lubriderm’ sparingly 2-3 times a day
- If your tattoo becomes very dry up the frequency of application of moisturizer but not the amount.
Continue until the skin is completely back to normal
If you have any questions or problems at all please contact me at email@example.com
DO NOT wear tight clothing, let your tattoo breathe
DO NOT scratch or pick your new tattoo
DO NOT soak your tattoo, especially in pools or hot tubs
DO NOT expose your tattoo to direct sunlight
ALWAYS use a heavy sunblock on your tattoos. Even when healed!
Every person heals at a different speed, there is no set time that your tattoo will be healed in.
Only use after-care products recommended by your artist
Use mild, unscented soap such as Dr Bronners unscented castille soap
Please don’t consult google for aftercare advice!