I'm Lu! I make things.
I like the feeling of creating something that didn’t exist before. It’s a good feeling, you should try it.
I’m inclined to make flowery things, or creatures, or both.
I particularly like making things in physical form but have been known to partake in digital art making.
I am known to make tattoos, lino prints, wedding invitations, wall murals, paintings and other illustrative designs.
I began tattooing over 10 years ago in Plymouth, England, and haven’t stopped since. I scarpered from the UK in 2016, heading to Canada.
I now live in Toronto and spend my time at Black Cloud Tattoos. It’s a beautiful space filled with great people.
I do guest spots and conventions when I’m able.
I also have a Patreon where I make floral drawing tutorials for lovely people that like to learn.
Some other things that people seem to be interested in:
- I am over thirty but have the face of a child
- I do have tattoos, just very few for a tattoo artist. I know it’s peculiar
Outside of making things that didn’t exist before, my interests include:
- bubble tea
- books that feel like they have been loved
- going to the cinema on my own (preferably in the middle of the day, with a bubble tea)
- wandering around Toronto watching this wonderful world I get to be part of